Monday, October 22, 2012

Halloween Memory Game

The little ones in my family have always loved playing memory card games so I created one using my Cricut.

 
 
I used 8 1/2 x 11 inch orange and black card stock.  Circles were cut at 2 1/2 inches so I could fit 12 circles per sheet.
 
From the black card stock, using the Pumpkin Carving cartridge, I cut two of every circle image on the cart.  There are 20 circle images.
 
From the orange card stock, using George and Basic Shapes cartridge, I cut 40 - 2 1/2 inch circles.
 
On the orange circle fronts, I stamped a pumpkin image.  You can see the front of the cards in the upper right and left of the photo.
 
I ran the black image cuts through my Xyron and adhered to the backs of the orange circles.
 
To play:
 
Turn all cards stamped image side up.  (I typically let the kids do this.)  Players take turns flipping over two cards.  If it is a match, they keep the set.  Play continues until all cards have been matched.  Player with the most sets wins.


No comments:

Post a Comment