Monday, October 22, 2012

Cricut FANatics Sketch Challenge #2

Here is the October's Sketch Challenge on the Cricut FANatics blog from Amy of Amy's Digi Scraps.



The challenge is to create a card or layout using the above sketch and you must use your Cricut.

I have been working on my 2006 album forever!  I had a few more pages to do but lost my mojo on working on the album long ago.  This sketch helped me finish the album.  Thank you Amy!


This picture is of my husband's cousin, aunt and Mom.  Three beautiful women in my life.

The paper is from my stash, an old stack I took apart a long time ago.

The page is an 8 1/2 x 11 inch.  The borders are from Ribbons & Rosettes, using the RBBorder 2 feature and cut at 2".  "Beautiful" is from the Lovely Floral cart also cut at 2".





1 comment:

  1. Truly beautiful! i love the colors and what a lovely picture.
    Thanks for joining in the Sketch Challenge at Cricut Fanatics.

    ReplyDelete