Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Cricut Circle Blog Weekly Challenge # 31: Gift Card Challenge

"The Challenge: With Teacher Appreciation, Graduation, Baby Showers, Weddings, and other special events that are sure to be gracing your calendar over the next few months, we thought it might be fun to have a challenge to see your creative Gift Card and Money Holder ideas. Using your Cricut create a gift card or money holder."

I love the 3-D back pack from Campin Critters and just had to try my hand at making one. I thought it would be the perfect gift card holder for the outdoorsman in my life.

I cut it at 10 1/2" at this size a bag of trail mix and the gift card fit perfect.




I added a couple of dog tags cut from Base Camp at 1".



3 comments:

  1. Rita,
    That is adorable! How hard was it to put together?
    Jami Larson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies.

    Jami, at first it was a little frustrating. I need new glasses so it is hard to see the book. Once I got the hang of it, it actually wasn't that bad.

    ReplyDelete