Wednesday, December 29, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

At the end of every year I think about all the things that I would like to do or should do or will do in the coming year.  Some things require time, money and planning.  Others can simply be done and off my list.  Starting a blog was one of those things.

Why would I want to start a blog?  Well, I've discovered paper crafting challenges that help inspire me to work on my scrapbooking or challenge me to explore tools and techniques I've never tried before.  I plan on using my newly created blog to share my scrapping projects with family and friends.  I'm looking forward to a really creative 2011.

Wishing you a healthy, happy and prosperous new year!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on starting your own blog. I'm working on mine right now, so am clicking back and forth to yours. This is also a new years goal for me.
    Cricut Farmer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cricut Farmer. I think it will be fun. Want to keep it low key though, too much pressure to have to post all the time. Can't wait to see yours. I always enjoy seeing your projects. And thanks for becoming my first follower! How exciting is that, I have a follower!

    ReplyDelete