Monday, June 20, 2011

Cricut Circle Blog Weekly Challenge #34: Father's Day Card Sketch

"The Challenge: Get a headstart on Father’s Day and create a greeting card using the sketch provided below. Have fun!

Rules and Guidelines: Circle Blog Challenges are open to Cricut Circle Members only. Your project must be newly created for this challenge and include atleast 2 Cricut Imagine Cuts.



Here's my take on the sketch, I made a card for my sweet husband:


I used our latest Circle Exclusive cart, Pop-up Neighborhood along with Calligraphy Collection and Wild Card.  From Pop-up Neighborhood, I cut the sun/clouds using the Bakery accessory cut at 3", the airplane is cut at 2 1/2", the cloud paper background is the airplane <s> tag cut at 4". I used Calligraphy Collection for "Happy Father's Day" cut at 3" and Wild Card for "You're One of a Kind" cut at 2 1/4"

Clouds were embossed using my Cuttlebug and the Divine Swirls folder then edges were inked.  All cuts were traced using Sakura gelly roll pens.

1 comment: